Sunday 1 December 2013

Pratibha's Voice [Experimental]

Genre: Fiction

I am nothing, a nobody. Now, I am a voice inside someones head. To be at least a voice in someones head -- that is one of the best blessings of my existence.

I was born when I was twenty-one years old. It was the fateful day that my best friend's father forced me into his bedroom, when there was nobody at his house, and pressed me on the bed under his body. I was scared. That was the first in my life in such a magnitude. I cried and cried, and begged him for my honour. He did not heed, but pressed me onto the bed with more force. I put a staunch fight against him, using all my strength. In a few minutes, as I was losing my cloths one-by-one, I recognised how weak I was. My eyes were filled with darkness and I saw no chance for escape. But I could strongly feel the dark, deep abyss into which I was falling eternally.

There was a moment. I became temporarily free. Just to take a breath. I saw him removing his undergarments and embracing fully nudity. And below his belly, I saw his meat, fully erect and ready for the torture. Yet, it was rather silly. A tiny, weak shaft in all its ugliness around it!

Ironically, I could not help laughing! I don't know how I got the strength. In all my sincerity, I laughed!

“Is this all what you got? Is it with this that you are going to do what you are going to do?” I asked  him being unable to suppress my laughter.

His face became red. He was being overpowered by his anger. His weapon, too. Suddenly, it was diminished to nothing. All its might that it tried to assume a moment before was lost at once in the void of its purposelessness. The man was ashamed. Anger and shame belittled him to nothing. After all, to be aggressive is the sign of the weak. He slapped me on my face. Twice. But that could not deter me from laughing. His courage seemed to have drowned in the heavy tide of my laughter. I spat on his face. Vehemently. He grabbed my long black hair and pulled me out of his bedroom.

“Get out of here, bitch!” He shouted at me.

He was a coward. He dared not to kick me out of his house in my full nakedness. He went back to the room and rushed back at once with my dresses. As soon as I was able to slip inside my attire, he pushed me out.

I went back home with a mind that was torn inside out. 

It was the day I realised my identity in the world. It was the day I understood who I was. 

It was the day I was born into this world.

To be continued.........

No comments:

Post a Comment